Training and Events Booking Agreement
This is the Berkshire ALC Training and Events Agreement we have with you.
Subject to the funding agreement between Berkshire ALC Executive and Hampshire ALC and the demand for training by Berkshire ALC members, the Berkshire ALC will fund the majority of training places for delegates from Berkshire ALC member councils. This is on the proviso that the delegate attends the course. Berkshire ALC Executive reserve the right to charge for non-attendance without good reason. Berkshire ALC member councils will be advised of any course places not funded by Berkshire ALC.
Cancellations, transfers and non-attendance
- All cancellations and requests to transfer must be made in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be acknowledged in writing by email.
- There is no charge for transferring a booking to another appropriate person from the same council as long as the request is made in writing by email before the training/event.
- There is no charge for cancellations received 14 days or more days before the start of the course/event.
- Cancellations received less than 14 days before the start of the training/event are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the training/event fees.
- If the delegate fails to attend the course/event, the full training/event fee is payable by the ALC member council the delegate was from.
- Berkshire ALC or Hampshire ALC may, on occasion, record or photograph events for use in marketing materials or promotional activities.
- We will advise you prior to the recording or photography so that you can inform us at that time if you do not wish to be included.
- All external speakers at its conferences, meetings and learning events are carefully selected in the belief that they will present accurate, reliable and appropriate information and views.
- Unless specifically stated, Berkshire ALC or Hampshire ALC do not necessarily endorse, approve, guarantee, or certify the accuracy, reliability, appropriateness or other aspects of the information and views of speakers.
- Any opinions provided by the speaker do not necessarily represent the views of Berkshire ALC or Hampshire ALC or its members.
- Reference to any specific commercial product, process or service by trade name, trademark or otherwise does not imply or constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or other support from Berkshire ALC or Hampshire ALC or its members.